Wednesday 26 June 2013

My Journey with my Team



In the journey of life, I see myself as part of a big team. Like any other big team, my life too has had its share of many complexities. Different people with varying levels of abilities have been part of the team. Within the team there have been members extremely supportive while there have been team members who have poured buckets of cold water. And when I look back, I recall how I found new ways to carry on with something that I was extremely passionate about. And when you follow your passion with a commitment, the end result is happiness. That has been the goal of my journey, of my team: Happiness.

As a team member, who can stay committed to the goal despite challenges and roadblocks reaches the summit chiseling his/her own persona along the way! In our day today life, there will be people and events crowding our life that might try to dampen our zeal.It is pivotal to be aware that barriers will come, but we should never give up our enthusiasm.

As Sri Sri so beautifully once said, when you light a candle, and you turn it upside down, the flame always goes up. Life is like a burning flame, it should always go up. Even if there are hundred reasons, to be unhappy, we need to overcome them all and be happy. At no point should we give up our enthusiasm or happiness.

 So in the journey of my life which I see as a big team, different members have had different roles. Like any other team, it comprises diverse people with diverse qualities. And the truth is that it is almost impossible to ever get a team that will be “perfect”. Identifying what are the good qualities in the team members, nurturing and supporting them has been my role within my "team".This has helped me unleash my potential and contributed to the team goal, which is being happy.
Again, I can think of no better example than Sri Sri. He finds something unique and good in each and every volunteer/team member  in The  Art of Living global team, and they contribute in their own special ways to His big vision. With infinite patience and perseverance he keeps gently coaching everyone to continue their efforts. Never once has he lost his cool or his faith in his team!



7 comments:

  1. Great Blog!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aparna Mookerji: LOVED THE CONCEPT N PRESENTATION....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ananya Pradhan: Wonderful di...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supriya Bhaduri: loved reading, Sanjukta di, so enlightening!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suparna Sinha: loved d way you emote ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pubali Dasgupta: Enriching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kingshuk Banerjee: Mam, it was a pleasure to read your blog. With so much negativity around us, it helps to look at the positive side of life. You seem to be doing a great job touching lives of others. Any plans for our country, India?

    ReplyDelete